Friday 17 January 2014

Lace & Shine//Favourites


First things first, the lace. Usually I'm not a big fan of Forever 21, it's a huge shop and it's a bit too much to handle for me, however I was feeling adventurous on one winter's day and traveled to the floor specifically for accessories, underwear, pj's ect, and this little number caught my eye immediately so I just had to buy it. Fancy bra's are a must especially if you aren't gifted in the boob department (like me). This bra-let was around £12 and is a very baby pink which I think is adorable and looks lovely under sheer-ish tops, a perfect replacement for them awful bandeaus.
Second is the shine. Topshop shoes are always way out of my price range but seeing as it was the sale I had to go have a little mooch about and I found these beauties for an amazing price of £9 in the sale (should of been £10 but student discount saved me £1, loving life as a student!) . ok so they are a little tight at first and need breaking in a hella lot, my poor feet have suffered a couple of blisters :( but these shoes are gorgeous and as they where so cheap i can deal with the pain (she says). These shoes are perfect for any occasion and go lovely with dresses and jeans, barefoot and with socks so you can't go wrong really.

P.S I edited these photo's with Instagram, don't be shy to give me a follow (lame) http://instagram.com/nixolexrio 

No comments:

Post a Comment