Monday 27 January 2014

Michel Mercier Detangling Hair Brush//Review


Okay, so I have pretty long hair which gets incredibly knotty due to laziness and the amount of backcombing I do on a daily basis. I usually brush through all of my hair like once a month, I know, so gross but I like having messy hair okay, but it's come to that time where I need to actually take care of my hair and stop all the snapping of my hair from pulling apart the dreadlocks that seem to make a regular appearance. I originally planned to buy a tangle teezer from my local hairdressers but I stumbled across this which has the same sort of design but with a handle! I found this at a bargain price of £7.99 in TK Maxx and the label states the original price is £14.99 and tangle teezers usually retail for about £10 so I couldnt leave this on the shelf could I? These detangling brushes come in three different types, "thick", "normal" and "fine" referring to your particular hair type and they also come in different colours. I chose "fine" as I do have quite thin hair when the knots have gone and such and also this option came in pink. I really recommend these brushes as they have done my hair the world of good, my hair has become a lot smoother, silkier and easily manageable due to regular usage of this brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment